Sunday, November 30, 2008

Dear Prayers

Got my call from my mum while i was buying some roti with chee khoon at JJ taman equine...i was informed that my grandpa has been admitted to the hospital...as his blood pressure rocket up to 190...wah lao...x boleh tahan neh...my hand was shaking answering the phone...the first thing come into my mind...AMITABHA...plz let my grandpa recover...plz....he has promised to eat bak kut teh with me...plz let him be healthy again...My grandpa was born before the japanese soldier come to our country so he listen to him storying his experience was a ear opening experience...The next thing that come into my mind was i wan to go back my hometown and visit him...I WAN I WAN...but before that of course i have to ask my mum permission and she say its ok...I dun have to go back home...my grandpa has back to normal...I called him this afternoon...he can still make joke and laugh...Thank you god..Thank you so much..u have answered my prayers...hehehe..my grandpa still remember the promised to bring to eat bak kut teh le...I tears out...but no one knows...the feeling...Oh god..what a relieved...Thank you god...Plz let my grandpa recover as soon as possible...


To Ah Kong...Get well soon ya...^_^

No comments: