Saturday, August 8, 2009

100 Posts

Yeay...jz hit my 100 posts...
I guess im a bit slow in blogging as it really takes a long time for me to hit 100posts...nah...biarkan lambat asalkan selamat...currently listening to Sammi Cheng's songs and chewing on the banana chips that i just bought from convofest just now...thank to Kak Nur who let me enter the reptile man show for free...it is the first time in my life...ya after..22years...i touch snake...its snake...omg...my bulu roma was up at that time...the snake is cold and hissing...then i beranikan myself to go for a closer look...ei..its agak cute also..the eyes la..then go touch biawak pula...omg...it feels like plastic...so geliiiiiii...its getting more busy now...waiting mummy to come KL then can shopping with her and auntie susan...yahoo..

Shopping...Shopping...Shopping

No comments: