Friday, September 18, 2009

Update Update Update !!!

Too many things that i want to share and tell out...But i guess its better to keep it simple..Too many things happen at this short time...But i guess its better i do it in point form

1.Thank to God that my auntie Susan has safely undergo her sugery..Really thank God
2.At the moment..i really in love with my new baby..Ipod Touch..i called it Pody(thank you mummy and Daddy)
3.My lappy hardisk harituh rosak..so have to change it and as for now..its running on the new hardisk...RIP mr EX
4.Now my Mr External Hardisk pula like showing some simpton H1N1...gosh...got bunyi somemore..
5.I really missed my hometown..and Sporty too...woof woof woof...
6.I fall in love with JEEP t-shirt..they are so cool and IN
6.Pavilion is my FAV place to shop now...
7.Oh ya..My car..Mr kenari also showing some illness too...the air-cond punya fan sudah rosak and i have to change it and it cost me RM470...
8.Im super CUAK when i see my car punya meter(the air punya) naik ke H...fuhh..and that time i was on the way to Pavilion with my mum,Kim and Kahmun...
9.Thx to Kim and Kahmun kerana tolak kereta to start back mr Mr Kenari
10.Mr Kenari and Mr lappy now dah ok ^^
11.Will have to bring my external hardisk to go to Low Yat Hospital to check...
12.Terlatest...I terseliuh my kaki and i hardly can walk...
13.Gonna spend my raya holiday in B2 alone till Tuesday Kahmun back...

Gosh..too many things happen and I wish to have a more peaceful life..come on..Im smelling holiday by the way..hehehe..

Selamat Hari Raya to all my muslim friends... ^^

No comments: