Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Old Skool Story

Muahaha....suddenly have the mood of to blog...
Well , this topic come into my mind after i watched some episodes on Tyra Banks Show
Well...it is all about the old2 skool story

I still remember...being the very first among my friend who hit the puberty..
Its certainly not easy for me....
Im always picked as the joke
Hurm....being a bit different than others..well...my body and facial hair starts to grow
From my hand to little moustache..my leg...and other parts..oppss
Is here where im different..u see..as a chinese...its very hard to see they grow with facial hair
But its so happened to me...im so beary..i dunno why
My hand...gosh...all of my friends love to joke about it...
Called me as the buluman....i can just smile at them but deep inside my heart only god knows how it feel...
With the pimples popping out...gosh...some of my friends start to treat u like an alien...
But to date...2010....
Im now grown up to a man
Being envy by friend to have all those body and facial hairs
which they used to teased me back in school time...
haha...

Lessons of the story....
Be proud of who u are...there is nothing that can hurt us
We are as unique as everyone else...
Proud of urself...
I am now

No comments: