Monday, January 19, 2009

New Year

Ok...since the new year is just a few days ahead...i shall get myself ready...to face a better year...it seems that last year was full of obstacles..but hey..it is not that bad...too many sweet things to remember...The year of Ox will most probaly a better one for those who born in the year of Rabbit like me...and im 23 in chinese age...fuh...i guess...this has bring me into another phase of life...things are getting more complicated and i myself have to face more and more in my life...facts does not leave u the sweet memory sometimes...but it certainly has make me grow up...unlike some people ya...i just cant understand..why is there is people who like to take advantage on the others...hey...i treat u nice doesnt mean u can climb up to my head...i have my own limit too..do not mess with me biatch..hahahah...To busuk...ur death has teach me many things...missing u day and nite was totally not a sweet experience to keep on...nothing shall replace u...my love to u are much more stronger...will never let bastards to spoil my mood anymore...no more...i have enough of taking care peoples feeling...and people dont do the same to me...so...get a life...but hey...if u were kind and friendly to me..remember...i shall treat u 10times better..do not force me to do something i dont like...u should know who u are...what i can say..grow up or else...u will make people piss off more and more...chances has been given for u to change...u took it..and u do nothing about it..thats it baby...u r more brainless than those burung unta then..hahaha...evil laugh..if u always blame the surronding of urs...look urself back at those mirrors...are u the one who is the person that keep on creating problem by ur own??THINK is the word...If 10 people was having the same idea and stands...i dont think that its a coincidence anymore...maybe..u r the problem..ahaha..ok lets forget those parts...i shall enjoy myself more to keep away problems now...cheering up myself...having more laugh and sharing more sweet moments with real friends is much more worth it...i shall remember the old malay proverb say..kawan ketawa senang dicari...kawan menangis sukar untuk dicari...its proven..most of it will laugh with u..but..when we are in problem..how many of them that will really stay by urside and cheer u up from their bottom of their heart??hahaha...that is another good question..reason why i have been talking bout this topic...well..honest to be said..im too tired with high school stuff..too too tired...but hey...its not that bad...im getting many2 supports from my friends too..^_^...will head to Temoh to pray my grandmother tomorrow afternoon and fetch my brother back from his university...holiday??some people dont seems to enjoy it..but hey...im enjoying my holiday every moment...hakzzz...getting assignments from mums was not that terrible...but hey..its not that bad maa...my own house wurt...ahakzz...simon cakap punya...daaa~~~

No comments: