Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009)

Even though im not a big fan of The King Of Pop..but certainly i did follow his updates and songs all this while...This morning is when the bad news struck..when Kim get a message from Raychel says that "He" died due to cardiac problem...I feel something is just not right...Hurm..listening his songs in the radio in car...definitely every station now is paying tribute to the only one king of pop..I admire his spirit and his dance even though he is famous with his weird scandal with kids...Janet Jackson is my favourite if compared to his brother...Well...I guess...he is in the heaven now...A true and real talent man is no longer on the earth anymore...Hopes he is doing his job as an angel in the heaven now...Rest In Peace My Little Idol...You Are Not Alone...(ps*tears droll down now)


Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009)
You Are Not Alone...

No comments: