Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Update sket2

Ouh...since i have become a crazy followers in FB(Facebook) i feel that my blog has been di anak tiri kan oleh tuan empunya yg gebu dan gendut nih...ahakzz...FB cells has gone into my blood and i cant control it...wuuu..its like a bloody epidemic...uhukzz...well...Holiday is on now...and i feel myself very fan chin...when the schools starts...i wan and demand for holiday and when there is holiday i feel that i wan to go back to school pula..really fan chin...Semester 3 for Beta has over and im officially will go to Gamma year 1...Sem3 has left me lots of new and great experience...will move out from my existing house...A1-10-1 to block B2...well...i leave for good and A1 has give me sweets memories too...take care guys..i know im not a perfect friend nor a good friend to u guys...i apologize from my bottom of my heart...im leaving for the good though...will miss u guys...too many things happen...@@ as for the new housemates...err...lets us leave together in peace and love...uhukzz...xoxoxoxo....Sem3 is when i get many2 new friends where i dont really mix with them around during my alpha years...but...we get along and we cling along too..^^ Now missing the time eating at the chinese heaven in SK with Kappa and Yean too...will be looking forward to Genting when we have time ya...jz to take picture nia...hahaha...got to go for now...papa has come back to blog...wont anak tirikan anymore ya...sayang2 ^^

No comments: