Sunday, July 27, 2008

Abah's Story

Hmm...well..this is another topic that i will bring up and see then think bout it again...Far long time ago...I myself i think face the problem to talk to my dad...i dunno y...dont ask me...i just feel much more comfortable approach to my mum if comes to any thing to ask and talk to my mum...hahahah...anak mami some would say....

Well...i just dont really get along with my dad so well...until i will say this few years back when i discover hey....it is not that hard to talk to my dad u know...he could be just the same as my mum...i do not know y it jz came to me...i dont know when it happen..i dont know where i get this thinking la...serious...so stupid of me la...seriously...i do feel sorry and stupid to have all those thinking and ideation bout that...hey...he is my father wurt...y must i feel shy to talk to him or to share my problem with him...what kind of the heck thinking it was...u know...so this few years back...im trying to approach him and talk to him whenever there is any chances...and u know...my father and mother is getting older day by day...the time did not wait for anyone and so...appreciate your love one when u have the chance and time....a single sms will really make them happy and it does mean many things to them...they might not know how to show their love...but...I believe...every single parents in this world will feel the same and love their sons or daughters no matter how...To my mum and dad...I LOVE YOU...

No comments: