Sunday, July 27, 2008

SEPI-Love Dont Come Just Once And Appreciate It


"Bisikku Pada Bulan,
KembalikanTemanku,
Kekasihku,Syurgaku,

Tanpa Dia Malam Menemaniku,
Sepi Memelukku

Bulan Jangan Biar Siang Biar Alam Ini Kelam
Biar Ia Sepi Sepertiku"
quoted from the movie SEPI

What can i say anymore?I cried and even my friend cried too..Safuan...Arm was holding his tears i guess...We get our ticket at around 3Pm something and our movie is scheduled to start at 5PM sharp but too bad...the GSC management in Alamanda still have need lots of improvement in terms of their service and movie screening time...We enter a bit late to the movie hall as the ticket girl says that the hall is not ready yet and I guess im the only chinese at that time with lots of kakak2 and makcik2 at that time...

And at last we get to enter the movie hall at sharp 5 and everyone is rushing up to the hall...After a few movie trailers...finally Sepi start...it goes with the Afdlin Shauki part first and i have no idea how it will connect with another characters in the movie...I was expecting something total different this time..CINTA itself does not impressed me much as I have watch Love Actually which CINTA concept was based on...So..nothing fresh but in terms of the diaoluge I think it makes lots of differents..CINTA in malay and Love Actually in english lor...hahaha...stupid lame jokes...Back to Sepi...I think about 10 minutes the movie started...My first tears drop when the accident scene...everything happen so fast...Tony Eusoff hit on a girl which is crossing the road and just a few seconds he ran down and save the girl...his car is knocked bull eyed at the passenger seats which his wife is in a hurt condition trying to escape herself and...trust me...death really can happen that fast and it wont wait for anyone...Kaboommm...

A four wheel hit on Tony car's...and thats it...2 accidents in just a few minutes...oh my god...the music at the moment was superb...i cant explain my feeling as i really put myself onto it...and i cried...can u imagine...how does it feel when you see your love one die in front of you and you cant do anything...I tell you what...i dare not imagine the feeling...too hurt to describe...the movie carries on with the others characters personal life...and another scenes that still clear in my mind...was...Imaan...a girl which was acted by Baizura Kahar...wow...fantastic...i cant imagine the storyline was set in such manner...she was a sicko that can see her dead boyfriend....which i think it could be happen..when someone feel so hurt when they lost their love one until they cant accept the fact and they keep on ensuring themselves that their loves one still 'alive'.Trust me...this does happen...She is the girl that is being hit by Tony's car and guess what...see...now is related...i cant imagine how superb can be the storyline be...this is the moment i drop my tears again and safuan was weeping like woman already...Imaan was imagining that her death boyfriend ran away from her as she has become intimate with her another friend...

I tell you what...now we can see another bright side of our local movie..give it a chance...not all are bad as people said and i guess its time where malaysian should throw aside theirs stereotype mind...which probaly think that good movies only come from the Western...oh come on...FILEM KITA...remember that?who else want to support our own local film if not our malaysian...Sepi really gives me a new experience and some values in it...instead i should say a lot...a lots of values.....too much...is just depends on how we are going to evaluate it...think and think again...then we will comes out with lots of ideation...I love SEPI...i really enjoy it...I think i will go for the second time and get an original DVD copy when it is available in the market...keep for the future ma...SEPI best...ADIOSSSS

2 comments:

kokhong said...

i am not reading this blog. coz i dun1 spoil the movie. wana watch it myself.. ;p

Simon@Uncle Cakap Cakap said...

hahaa...well...u will be impressed by this local movie..what i can tell u...it is a must watch movie...