Thursday, September 11, 2008

~~Hectic Week~

Arghhh...My head jz couldnt take it more...It is so hectic and so sempit...Submissions are like mountains now...Comes and comes...aduiiii...When can this thing stop?Im pening already...huhuhuh...my eye's veins are like ngoing ngoing...it hurts....probaly too much of seeing my laptop screen which i have to set the brigthness to the lowest...adui...ahakzz..but bz bz juga...ANTM and Moonlight Resonance have to go on still...hmm...my fireworks shoot was ok...jz need to crop some of the unnecessary part...Scripting assignment...Dr Hew dont really like the idea of our group...but no worry..minor changes will do as he suggest...Modelling...2 weeks passed...i jz create the very basic shape of my heritage building...MCE...at last Mdm Ling love our group presentation...Go go SWAS...and we get high marks for that..oh ya...thx to Dr Koo and Mr Mazlan too...hehehe...Spanish class...adui...Mr Joel saw me ponteng on wednesday...hahaha..and he was like"See u in class later"..adui...anyway...stay happy and healthy uncle..daaa~~~




No comments: