Tuesday, September 2, 2008

~~Lucky Day~~

Ngee....Finished my design process class at around 4 something and then trus go the Bazaar Ramadhan with Shen Thuu and Sou Peng in very last minute..oh ya...togehter with Sai..then on the way to my car....someone that i really knew and has been admiring has been crossed over me..and i become blurred for a moment...it was Jaclyn Victor...ya...the very first Malaysian Idol winner...hahaha..apa lagi...I wan to take pic with her...hehee...and at last with Sou Peng help...i got it...and she even sign her autograph to me....so sweet of her...thanks Jac...keep on your singing career..as i will support u no matter how....KINI GEMILANG ITU SEMAKIN PASTI KU GENGGAM~~~daaa............


...Ngeeeee.....Its me and Jaccc....I felt so ketot beside her,,,-___-


Ngee...She says...Dearest Simon...Lots Of Love...Daaa~~~

Ahakzz...She is the second artist that I have taken their autograph since Adibah Noor...Love them all...But SITI is still the number ONE...daa~~~

No comments: