Monday, September 29, 2008

~~Photosuutttt~~

Once again..i do my photoshot with my new model..my ex-classmate during my secondary school..actually im thinking of using these her photo to submit for my photography assignment..even though i have shoot one earlier with abg wan in putrajaya...anyway..still considering which one should i submit...hehehe..here some of the photos i took with Neecole


Confused and searching for freedom...daaa



Elegant yet confident...daaaa

Trapped...daaaa

There is still lots of Neecole photos...but too bad...the connection today really sucks...keep on DC...really like babi...la....sienzz with streamyx...cisss...anyway..Selamat Hari Raya to all of my muslim friends..

2 comments:

~MaRIaN~ said...

omg simon!! its really nice ~daaa~ i like the "elegant yet confident one" damn nice!! gud photographer la u!! cpat balik to mmu k!! :)

Careyn :) said...

i loike! :D