Sunday, October 26, 2008

Maternity Shoots...~~~~

Oh...the day has come...i have my very first maternity shoots with my auntie jess that will give birth in december...i hope it will be on christmas..bertambah la koleksi anak anak saudara saya...yeay..if my grandma is still around..im sure she will be very happy...anyway..pregnant lady are most beautiful arent they??hehehe..she is expecting her new baby in the 3rd week of december...i shall visit her then...coz she planned to give birth at Hospital Universiti Malaya...la la la...bertambah meriah my house in the coming Chinese New Year...hehehe...anyway...CNY also like around the corner aa...January 26 2009...hihihi..here is some shoots that i have taken with her and my uncle today...


My anak saudara still in her mummy tummy...^_^

La la la...anak saudara..la la la la


With my uncle Lip Gee...rasa2 ada bakat jadi model x?hahaha


Leading Line ??hahahah



My mother says both of them like doing a Jeans commercial...hahaha



Bermotifkan bollywood gituuu....^_^

Fatherly love...~~~


Posing maut...ewah ewah...anyway...x sabar nak tgk anak saudara i yg baru nih...hihihi

There is still many shoots taken with them...we took approximately 2 hours to finish all up these shooting...making my auntie ketawa secara natural...hahaha...really have a great and fun experience with them...daaaa~~~Oh ya,,Happy Deepavali to all my indian frens... ^_^

5 comments:

Ally Hassan said...

amboi2!!!

u boleh buat magazine utk pregnant mother la simon!

Simon@Uncle Cakap Cakap said...

hahaha...thank u mama...^_^

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ashey niezam said...

congratez simon..hehe..eh2 'uncle'.

Eunice Aw said...

wow!! hot mom n dads.. haha.. so sporting lo.. xD