Friday, August 15, 2008

Daaa~~~

Below is the conversation between me and my mum during today and it contains some words that is only suitable to read for those are above 18 years old..Here goes the conversation when i start to call her around 4.48PM where the sky shine happily and making people sweat continously...

Me : Dialing 019-513####
Me : Korea Rain Song played...{mum's caller ringtone}
Mum : Weii??
Me : Me aa...your son
Mum : I know aa..finish class already?
Me : Ya...going back now
Mum : So how is ur day ?
Me : As usual la...not enuf sleep...any pills can make my eyes dont feel sleepy ?
Mum : Eat your billberry la....
Me : Eat liao...not working also....my eyes feel more sleepy -___-!!
Mum : Hmm....go back and rest lorrr....
Me : Ya ya ya...Eii...Mummy...this week has to give me extra RM130 for my trip
Mum : What the heck ?? huh
Me : My majoring trip to Ulu Yam... T__T I dont feel like going
Mum : Later i tell ur paa....Y must go there aa...haiyo...
Me : What to do...they say compulsory...I also dun wan go laaa...
Mum : So zai...if is compulsory then go la...
Me : Ya laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Mum : Later i tell paa...tomorrow bank in to u la...
Me : Mummy...
Mum : Siami ???
Me : i bought a cartoon book cost rm88
Mum : !@#!#$@$#%
Me : Grrrrr....
Mum : U aa....ask u save liao la...u aaa
Me : Ya la Ya la...{trying to push away my mistake}
Mum : ok la...bz now aa....at gym
Me : Ya la Ya la....bye bye laaa
Mum : bye bye
Tuuuttt tuutttt tuuutttt

-___- morale of the conversation..since enter FCM...money flows like water...everything need money...chi sin ge...MI trip to Ulu Yam...haizz...super down when knew it...and its compulsory...za dao...really fruitcake de...
I miss my puppy..Do,Re,Mi,Fa,So,La,Tido...I miss all of you...Guai Guai membesar ya...Sporty i miss u too


No comments: