Monday, August 4, 2008

Shopping Beb....


Arghh...So tired yet so fun...Shopping is always fun to me..But seriously this time is much tiring..hahaha...walk like crazy man and i guess this time is just window shopping ya...din buy anything though...FOS t shirt is not up to my taste yet...yuhhuu...so din buy...then...for the first time...my mum and auntie susan...decide to go to the fish spa at kenko...wah...rm38 for 30 minutes...i din try it...but i did follow them into the spa and put my hand into the 'big fish pond'...ewww....the fish will start to tickle your leg and hand...so geliiiiiii.......there is 6 big ponds where they place different sizes of the fish...guess what..the biggest one is jz as big as my palm...but...when they start to 'bite' off ur dead cell...ewwwww....is super geliiii...i can feel their teeth...hahah...as i din pay for the fish spa...i jz cincai put my hand into the pond...but my mother and auntie susan was enjoying their legs in the pond and auntie susan start screaming....hahahaha...so funny...it is fun though...i feel my hand become a bit more fair after the fish spa...hahaha...maybe i will try to go with abg wan later on...he is dark....wakkaka...then we head off to the cafe which i forgotten the name..and the salesgirl which were having her PMS...served us rudely...i guess if abg wan was there at that time..she will lasered and being fucked off...she really pissed me off...moronic attitude...well..dun care too much...luckily the food was nice and was treated by auntie susan..hehehe...and at last..i head back to Cyberjaya...as my mother will spend a night with auntie susan...tommorrow will be following maher to sungai tekala for the waterfall shoot...hehehe..thanks maher...really last minute to ask u for the help...anyway...thanks to the person...the hiprocite person that has been given me false hope and promises....remind to u....u r jz a selfish scumbag...daaaaaaa~~~after all..dont care too much...because i got to spend my time with my family....daaa~~~

No comments: